Cantata Development Progress Report Video #2

Hello everyone!

I’ve got a new development progress report video live for you to check out! Click below to watch:

In this video I go over some of the work I’ve been doing the past month around a lot of the UX and feel of the game around some basic actions, as well as go into some depth about drawing grids for games in Unity, talking about tile outlining (familiar for anyone who has played Civ/XCom/Etc.), and more!

Again, please let me know what you like or don’t like + what you want to see more of! Happy to know you all liked the first video and excited to keep these coming!

Hi Kyle,

Interesting under the hood discussion. Some nice border functionality there.

On the other hand I noticed the crowds in the clip for PAX east, New-viral-epicentre-York , and was wondering if you’re still alive?

Cheers,
Plugger

1 Like

Still very alive! I am in Brooklyn still but staying mostly inside. Looking for a potential exit strategy but right now we’re just trying to minimize too much other human contact. Thanks for checking in <3

Hi Kyle,

Brooklyn. Jeez. That’s a little tricky. As we’re finding here it’s hard to live as a hermit when you need to go out for food and other essentials. Stay safe.

Cheers,
Plugger